OPPO Find X2 Launch Date Moved To March Because MWC 2020 Gets Canceled

Karamchand Rameshwar - Feb 13, 2020


OPPO Find X2 Launch Date Moved To March Because MWC 2020 Gets Canceled

OPPO Find X2, which was originally planned to arrive on 22 February, has now been confirmed to make its debut sometime next month due to MWC 2020 cancellation.

With GSMA officially canceling the MWC 2020 event, OPPO has also announced that the launch event for the OPPO Find X2 has also been rescheduled. The event was initially planned to take place on 22 February. However, OPPO released an official statement saying that the date of the event will be moved to sometime in March and the location of where it will take place is also not revealed.

Oppo Find X2 Launch Event Invite
OPPO Find X2 was confirmed to make its debut on 22 February.

In its official statement, OPPO said that “OPPO respects and understands GSMA’s decision to cancel the MWC Barcelona 2020 event. After serious consideration, we have also decided to reschedule the OPPO Find X2 Global Launch Event, originally scheduled on 22nd February. As of now, the event will be rescheduled for March and more information will be shared soon. Thank you for your continued support, and we kindly look forward to unveiling our latest flagship 5G smartphone in the near future.”

OPPO Find X2: Specifications & Features

The OPPO Find X2 will arrive as the direct successor to the Find X, which featured a pop-up selfie camera. The handset will most likely carry a Snapdragon 865 SoC under the hood. Its display is tipped to have 120HZ refresh rate and 240Hz touch sampling rate. It will also offer up to Quad-HD+ resolution with 100% of the DCI-P3 color gamut and up to 1,200 nits HDR brightness. In addition, it is also said to come with a new sensor from Sony that is speculated to be the Sony IMX686 sensor. 

Many of you might expect the phone to feature the under-display selfie camera technology that OPPO showcased last year. However, it appears that the handset will feature a punch-hole display, which seems to get a lot of love from multiple phone makers like Samsung, Xiaomi, and OPPO as well.

Oppo Find X

There is a possibility that the production of the OPPO Find X2 might be delayed due to the coronavirus outbreak in China, which has been causing significant tensions in many provinces in China, leading to factories temporarily shutting down. 

In the meantime, you might consider another interesting smartphone that OPPO is planning to release in India on 27 February. The phone is called OPPO Reno 3 Pro, which was teased to carry a 44MP dual selfie camera setup.

OPPO Find X2 price: Unavailable

OPPO Find X2 price in India: Unavailable

>>> OPPO Reno 3 Pro Confirmed To Feature 44MP Dual Selfie Cameras In India

Comments

Sort by Newest | Popular

Next Story

Read more

Google's Project Toscana: Elevating Pixel Face Unlock to Rival Apple's Face ID

ICT News- Feb 18, 2026

Google's Project Toscana: Elevating Pixel Face Unlock to Rival Apple's Face ID

As the smartphone landscape evolves, Google's push toward superior face unlock technology underscores its ambition to close the gap with Apple in user security and convenience.

Escalating Costs for NVIDIA RTX 50 Series GPUs: RTX 5090 Tops $5,000, RTX 5060 Ti Closes in on RTX 5070 Pricing

ICT News- Feb 19, 2026

Escalating Costs for NVIDIA RTX 50 Series GPUs: RTX 5090 Tops $5,000, RTX 5060 Ti Closes in on RTX 5070 Pricing

As the RTX 50 series continues to push boundaries in gaming and AI, these price trends raise questions about accessibility for average gamers.

Anticipating the Samsung Galaxy S26 and S26+: Key Rumors and Specs

Mobile- Feb 17, 2026

Anticipating the Samsung Galaxy S26 and S26+: Key Rumors and Specs

The Samsung Galaxy S26 series is on the horizon, sparking excitement among tech enthusiasts.