China Supports Huawei In The Legal Battle Against The U.S.
Harin - Mar 11, 2019
China's foreign minister congratulated Huawei for filing a lawsuit against the US government and for not acting like 'silent lambs.'
- Huawei Band 10 Launches in India with Advanced Health Tracking Features
- After Windows Replacement OS, Huawei Set to Launch "Kirin X90" Chip for PCs to Replace Intel
- Six Best Smartphones Under 40,000 In India: Price & Detailed Review
In the heated legal battle between Huawei and the U.S. government, on March 7th, the Chinese phone maker decided to file a lawsuit to fight back. The foreign minister of China has openly supported this action of Huawei.
At a conference organized on March 8, foreign minister Wang Yi said that the action of the U.S. government against Huawei and the company’s CFO Meng Wanzhou was considered equivalent to “deliberate political suppression.”

He was seen raising his fist aggressively while continuing his speech:

The remarks come amid the company’s continuous effort in proving that it does not work for the Chinese government.
The firm argues that a ban from the U.S. government on its equipment is a violation of the constitution. Last August, president of the U.S., Donald Trump signed a bill that bans Huawei and ZTE technology from being used by the U.S. governments as well as contractors.
The Chinese phone maker also blamed the U.S. on ruining its reputation after it is being accused by government officials of potentially allowing China to spy on other countries through its equipment.
Huawei said that these claims did not have any proof to support them. The company has many times said that no backdoors have ever been built into its kit.
Earlier in March, Robert Strayer, U.S. top cyber official said spoke at the MWC 2019 in Spain about how “duplicitous” and “deceitful” of Huawei. He said:

Meng, Huawei’s CFO, is currently held in Canada and expected to be extradited to the US with charges of trade sanctions against Iran violation.
Wang said:

Huawei said the company did not discuss with the Chinese government before suing the U.S. In an interview with the Wall Street Journal, a company's spokesperson said:

Featured Stories
ICT News - Feb 20, 2026
Tech Leaders Question AI Agents' Value: Human Labor Remains More Affordable
ICT News - Feb 19, 2026
Escalating Costs for NVIDIA RTX 50 Series GPUs: RTX 5090 Tops $5,000, RTX 5060 Ti...
ICT News - Feb 18, 2026
Google's Project Toscana: Elevating Pixel Face Unlock to Rival Apple's Face ID
Mobile - Feb 16, 2026
Xiaomi Launches Affordable Tracker to Compete with Apple's AirTag
ICT News - Feb 15, 2026
X Platform Poised to Introduce In-App Crypto and Stock Trading Soon
ICT News - Feb 13, 2026
Elon Musk Pivots: SpaceX Prioritizes Lunar Metropolis Over Martian Colony
ICT News - Feb 10, 2026
Discord's Teen Safety Sham: Why This Data Leak Magnet Isn't Worth Your Trust...
ICT News - Feb 09, 2026
PS6 Rumors: Game-Changing Specs Poised to Transform Console Play
ICT News - Feb 08, 2026
Is Elon Musk on the Path to Becoming the World's First Trillionaire?
ICT News - Feb 07, 2026
NVIDIA's Gaming GPU Drought: No New Releases in 2026 as AI Takes Priority
Read more
ICT News- Feb 19, 2026
Escalating Costs for NVIDIA RTX 50 Series GPUs: RTX 5090 Tops $5,000, RTX 5060 Ti Closes in on RTX 5070 Pricing
As the RTX 50 series continues to push boundaries in gaming and AI, these price trends raise questions about accessibility for average gamers.
ICT News- Feb 18, 2026
Google's Project Toscana: Elevating Pixel Face Unlock to Rival Apple's Face ID
As the smartphone landscape evolves, Google's push toward superior face unlock technology underscores its ambition to close the gap with Apple in user security and convenience.
ICT News- Feb 20, 2026
Tech Leaders Question AI Agents' Value: Human Labor Remains More Affordable
In a recent episode of the All-In podcast, prominent tech investors and entrepreneurs expressed skepticism about the immediate practicality of deploying AI agents in business operations.
Comments
Sort by Newest | Popular