Guide To Clean RAM On Your iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro & Pro Max
Saanvi Araav - Nov 04, 2019
Your iPhone may feel slow after days of rough and tough usage. Here is the guide to clean RAM on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro & Pro Max.
- These Tangled Apple EarPods Earrings Are Stirring The Internet
- Google Has Found Flaws In Apple's Privacy Feature, Again!
- iMessage? Here's How You Can Turn Off iMessage On iPhone
Compared to its predecessors, the iPhone 11 has a considerable head start in terms of speed. With its A13 Bionic chip, the 2019 iPhones of Apple are 20 percent faster than the company's previous models. Other rival products from OnePlus and Galaxy Note are way behind the new iPhones.
However, that does not mean that the new iPhone series would not slow down after months of usage. And if you use your phones for lots of heavy tasks such as running 3D games, watching hours of Netflix, browsing heavy webs, the given 4GB of RAM will likely run out pretty fast. Therefore, you should clear out your RAM on your iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro Max and Pro to get rid of that slowness.
In case you are just an average user, your devices could still slow down after some time of tough and rough usage. Whenever your device starts showing signs of sluggishness, cleaning RAM is the most simple and straightforward way to improve its performance. To reset the memory on your new iPhone devices, first, you must enable the AssistiveTouch. Afterward, you will use that Home button to clear out your RAM.
Note: On older versions of iOS you could find Accessibility in Settings.
1. Open Settings from your device.
2. Tap on Accessibility and select Touch, which locates right under the section for "Physical & Motor."
3, Then tap on the AssistiveTouch, toggle the button to turn it on. Then, you would see a small round icon of AssistiveTouch on your screen.
4. Then, from the top left corner, select the button Back to get back to the main page of Settings. Then, choose General -> select Shut Down.
5. From the slide to power off, tap on the button AssistiveTouch. From the menu, tap and hold the home button (the virtual one) until your screen starts to flash. After the flashes, you will get back to your device Home screen.
That is our guide to clear RAM on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and Pro Max.