How To Download A Movie Using uTorrent: Step-By-Step Guideline
Anil - Jan 13, 2020
If you're using this guideline to know how to download a movie using uTorrent, please keep in mind that your digital safety is the first priority.
- A Funny Math About 'The Pirate Bay' That Will Blow Your Mind
- Unfortunately, Facebook Has Blocked The No.1 Torrent Site 'The Pirate Bay'
- Top 5 Safest Countries For Those Who Love Downloading Torrents
How to download a movie using uTorrent? If you’re finding a way to download movies from a torrent site like The Pirate Bay, this article may be a good navigator. Of course, users around the world are using many torrent clients to do this, but out of all, uTorrent is the most popular choice. If you want to download a torrent file of your favorite movies but you really don't know how to use uTorrent to have it done, we're here to give a hand.
Keep in mind that all these steps we mentioned below will be done as long as you have a PC or laptop. So, here’s how to download a movie using uTorrent in PC.
How To Download A Movie Using uTorrent
Following these steps, you will know how to download movie from uTorrent.
1. Open a Web browser, and get access to the official page of uTorrent via this URL: https://www.utorrent.com/
2. Once you’re there, the site will offer two different versions: uTorrent Web and uTorrent Classic. The uTorrent Web version should be used in the case you’re a beginner, so you can start to download torrent files without needing to install uTorrent. Otherwise, you can have uTorrent installed in your device with the uTorrent Classic version.
3. In this guideline, we’re showing you how to download a movie using uTorrent with the uTorrent Classic. Let tap on the download button, and run this file for installation.
4. During the setting process, uTorrent will ask you some options, so you should pay attention to every step to choose an appropriate plan before installing the software completely.
5. Once uTorrent’s installed, you’ve gone half the path of how to download a movie using uTorrent.
6. Next, let’s head to your favorite torrent websites or torrent links. We recommend you to use a reliable torrent source for the best quality and safety. Of course, one of the most telling examples is The Pirate Bay, which has a massive user base and a dedicated library full of torrent content.
7. You can take advantage of the “Search Bar” on The Pirate Bay, or click on the “Movies” category to take a look at some prominent films on the site.
8. Once you’ve chosen a film, there’ll be a bunch of results linking to it. You should consider a few torrents at the top because they’re considered “healthiest” amongst all, so you can download the film faster.
9. Click on such a link, then the site will show you a dedicated overview.
10. Choose “Get This Torrent” to start downloading the torrent file. Sometimes, you need to right-click on it if this link doesn’t work.
11. Check the file after the downloading, and then double-click on it. This action will make the system open the file in uTorrent. However, you can also navigate to uTorrent interface > File > Add Torrent to open the file. A pop-up will ask you where to save the file. If you see nothing, the file will be located in the “Downloads” folder by default.
If you're using this guideline to know how to download a movie using uTorrent, please keep in mind that your digital safety is the first priority, so we strictly recommend you to install uTorrent from the official site, instead of having a version from third-party sources. Last but not least, you should download torrent files from a trust-worthy host like The Pirate Bay, and say never to malicious sites. If you have any questions about how to download movie from uTorrent, let contact us via Mobygeek because we're always willing to help you!