Xiaomi Mi 10 Sold Out In One Minute, Bringing Rs. 204 Crores In Revenue
Karamchand Rameshwar - Feb 14, 2020
In just one minute, all units of the Xiaomi Mi 10 were sold out in its first sale, bringing around Rs. 204.8 crores in revenue.
- MediaTek Announced Mid-Range Helio P95 With PowerVR GPU, APU 2.0, and more
- Huawei MED-AL00 Listed On Geekbench With MediaTek MT6765V & 4GB RAM
- LG V60 ThinQ Is Here: Snapdragon 865, Dual-Screen, 5,000mAh Battery
The Xiaomi Mi 10 officially went on sale today. According to the official data published by Xiaomi, it only takes 1 minute to sell out the first batch of Mi 10, bringing Xiaomi CNY 200 million, which is equivalent to around Rs. 204.8 crores.
On February 18, the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro will also be available for sale. With this success, it will not be surprising if the Mi 10 Pro also sold out within minutes of the opening sale.
In China, the coronavirus (Covid-19 virus( is still having a great effect on the brand’s production lines. CEO Lei Jun also said that the production and supply were prepared a month in advance, so there would be no shortage of supply to meet market demand. However, the factory operations, which were planned to resume in February, has now been delayed, so the supplies could be a bit tight in the upcoming weeks.
This year's Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro show that Xiaomi is using an entirely new strategy, which is focusing on the most advanced features and technologies, instead of focusing on giving users affordable prices.
Xiaomi Mi 10:
- 8GB RAM + 128GB storage: CNY 3,999, equivalent to Rs. 40,900
- 8GB RAM + 256GB storage: CNY 4,299, equivalent to Rs. 43,900
- 12GB RAM + 256GB storage: CNY 4,699, equivalent to Rs. 48,000
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro:
- 8GB RAM + 256GB storage: CNY 4,999, equivalent to Rs. 51,000
- 12GB RAM + 256GB storage: CNY 5,499, equivalent to Rs. 56,200
- 12GB RAM + 512GB storage: CNY 5,999, equivalent to Rs. 61,300
CEO Lei Jun stated that the goal of the new Mi 10 smartphone line is to break the shackles of price, pursue the best user experience, create fan trust and influence the high-end smartphone segment.