COVID-19: Actor Forced To Self-Isolate With His Sister’s Corpse For 2 Days

Harin


In his videos, Luca said he had been forced to self-isolate with the body of his dead sister who allegedly died from COVID-19 on March 7 in Naples.

Actor Luca Franzese, who played in the Netflix hit Gomorrah, posted on Facebook several emotional videos desperately calling for help. According to Luca, he has been forced to self-isolate with the body of his dead sister who allegedly died from COVID-19 on March 7 in Naples.

Luca has been forced to self-isolated with the body of his dead sister.

Undertakers refused to come and take away the corpse of 47-year-old Teresa Franzese. In one clip uploaded by Luca, his sister’s corpse is visible in the background. Luca felt like he was abandoned by his country in a critical time like this.

In one clip uploaded by Luca, his sister’s corpse is visible in the background.

In another video, he said that three more of his relatives had been tested positive for COVID-19. Luca also said about how he desperately tried to save his sister. He revealed that he gave her CPR as an attempt to keep his sister alive.

The victim’s elderly parents and children were also forced to stay inside the house with her dead body.

The sister allegedly died from COVID-19 on March 7 in Naples.

In Borghetto Santo Spirito, a similar case happened with a widow trapped inside the house with the body of her husband.

The woman could be seen from her house’s balcony crying for help hours after her husband passed away on March 9. The man had reportedly tested positive for Coronavirus. His body was left inside the apartment 48 hours after he had died.

In Borghetto Santo Spirito, a similar case happened with a widow trapped inside the house with the body of her husband.

The shocking news was confirmed by the town’s mayor to CNN just before undertakers arrived to remove the corpse.

He said that no one could approach the body because of quarantine rules. He salo claimed that before passing away because of the virus, the man refused to come to the local hospital.

Italy is now the second most affected country by COVID-19, just after China. There are now over 12,000 confirmed cases with 827 deaths.

Italy is now the second most affected country by COVID-19, just after China.

>>> Italy Puts Lockdown On Northern Regions, Quarantining 16 Million Inhabitants

Next Story

Read More

Mobile- Feb 17, 2026

Anticipating the Samsung Galaxy S26 and S26+: Key Rumors and Specs

The Samsung Galaxy S26 series is on the horizon, sparking excitement among tech enthusiasts.

ICT News- Feb 18, 2026

Google's Project Toscana: Elevating Pixel Face Unlock to Rival Apple's Face ID

As the smartphone landscape evolves, Google's push toward superior face unlock technology underscores its ambition to close the gap with Apple in user security and convenience.

ICT News- Feb 19, 2026

Escalating Costs for NVIDIA RTX 50 Series GPUs: RTX 5090 Tops $5,000, RTX 5060 Ti Closes in on RTX 5070 Pricing

As the RTX 50 series continues to push boundaries in gaming and AI, these price trends raise questions about accessibility for average gamers.

Mobile- Feb 16, 2026

Xiaomi Launches Affordable Tracker to Compete with Apple's AirTag

For users tired of ecosystem lock-in or high prices, the Xiaomi Tag represents a compelling, no-frills option that delivers core functionality at a fraction of the cost.