India Will Soon Have Solar And Electric Golf Carts Manufactured By Lamborghini

Jyotis - Dec 13, 2018


India Will Soon Have Solar And Electric Golf Carts Manufactured By Lamborghini

The production of electric golf carts is not entirely a sudden strategy of Lamborghini.

The Italian automobile brand Lamborghini has reportedly had a plan to manufacture solar and electric golf carts in the Indian market. It will be a completely different Lamborghini version from any previous version you have ever thought or heard about.

Lamborghini Golf Cart Electric Vehicle Solar Vehic

Citing many sources, Tonino Lamborghini SpA will be responsible for implementing this promising manufacturing plan. For those who haven’t known about this brand, it is a luxury accessories manufacturer in Italia which has begun to operate since 1981 under the leadership of Tonino Lamborghini. Its founder is also known as the successor of the Lamborghini family.

To bring solar and electric golf carts to Indian consumers, Lamborghini will collaborate with Kinetic Green, a Kinetic group company that is headquartered in Pune. Along with the partnership, these two companies have established a joint venture with the expected revenue of Rs 500 crore. They also hope to occupy 2.5% of the global market during the five years from now.

Besides, the joint venture invests 75% of all its stake to a division of the Kinetic group that specializes in electric vehicles. That is Kinetic Green Energy and Power Solutions (KGEPSL). The remaining 25% belongs to Tonino Lamborghini.

Lamborghini Golf Cart Electric Vehicle Solar Vehic

Aiming at producing these solar and electric golf carts in India, the Kinetic group company plans to make use of its own R&D and manufacturing facilities based in Ahmednagar.

This may be the first time the premium brand like ‘Lamborghini’ have been in association with electric carts (and solar carts, of course); more especially, these carts are designed for golf courses.

Lambocart2

However, it is not entirely a sudden strategy of Lamborghini. According to the company, the golf cart sector is being invested $ 2 billion (about Rs 143,78 crores) in the global market. The compound growth rate of this sector is reaching 8-10% per year.

While all the world has focused more on green energy through the development of electric vehicles and other equipment, Lamborghini and Kinetic Green have taken their first steps on researching solar and electric golf carts as a promising revenue source.

Comments

Sort by Newest | Popular

Read more

What The Future Holds For Samsung After Former Chairman Lee Kun-Hee's Death

ICT News- Oct 26, 2020

What The Future Holds For Samsung After Former Chairman Lee Kun-Hee's Death

With Lee Jae-yong in trouble with the law, the big question now is who is going to replace Lee Kun-Hee as the new leader of Samsung

Donald Trump Called India 'Filthy,' Gets Roasted On Twitter

Features- Oct 27, 2020

Donald Trump Called India 'Filthy,' Gets Roasted On Twitter

Trump is trying to win the support of Indian-Americans for the upcoming U.S election but during a presidential debate, what he said proved otherwise

New Release from Spinomenal at Shangri La Online Casino

ICT News- Oct 26, 2020

New Release from Spinomenal at Shangri La Online Casino

Creative software developers for the gambling industry have presented their new game European Roulette. This interpretation of the worldwide popular game is only available to Shangri La Online Casino & Sports virtual portal users.

NASA 4G On The Moon: Astronauts Will Soon Have Cell Service Just Like On Earth

Features- Oct 26, 2020

NASA 4G On The Moon: Astronauts Will Soon Have Cell Service Just Like On Earth

NASA 4G on the Moon is an ambitious plan and the space agency has chosen Nokia to be its partner to make it a reality

30 Million Health Workers Will Be First To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine In India

Features- Oct 26, 2020

30 Million Health Workers Will Be First To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine In India

30 million healthcare workers including 7 million doctors and paramedics will be the first to receive the COVID-19 vaccine in India.

Huawei Mate 40 Pro Is The Best Camera Smartphone, According To DxOMark

Mobile- Oct 26, 2020

Huawei Mate 40 Pro Is The Best Camera Smartphone, According To DxOMark

According to DxOMark, Huawei Mate 40 Pro scored 136 points in the camera department, making it the best camera smartphone in DxOMark's ranking.