How To Install This Standalone Microsoft Office App On Your Phone
Anil - Nov 07, 2019
This 3-in-1 'Office' app will make you more productive.
- New Microsoft Edge Launched Today, Marking The Ultimate Death Of Internet Explorer
- Microsoft To Introduce A Free Tool To Fight Online Child Abuse
- An Essential Guide For Windows 10 Users In India: Useful Tips And Tricks
As we all known, Microsoft has worked on a standalone app that groups some different services under its Microsoft Office package. The main purpose of this move is to make mobile users feel more enjoyable and productive when having to work on a smartphone. This leads to the launch of a 3-in-1 app called “Office”, which comprised a bunch of functionalities from Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
At the early stage, the company announced the beta version of the app for public preview. However, many users reported that they just can’t download the app from their devices. For your information, users who owning iOS-based devices won’t be able to download a public preview because Apple only allowed 10,000 users to test it out. If you’re an Android user, you’re still able to try it.
Here’s how you can become a tester of the new app.
- The public preview isn’t available on Google Play Store at present, so you need to take a visit to the Google Group and register here.
- Make sure that you have already signed in your Google account the current device, then send a request to take part in the group.
- Wait for a while before your request gets accepted. After that, you’ll see a tester program page.
- Now, it’s time to tap on “Become a tester.”
- If done, a landing page of the app will be displayed. You need to install the app via this link (which will lead you to the Google Play Store).